- Full High Definition 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- HDMI Digital Plus VGA, BNC Analog Inputs
- OSD Menu Selection of 16:9 Widescreen or 4:3 SD Aspect Ratio
- Bright LED Illuminated Panel with Ultra Wide (178°) Viewing Angle
- Built-in Stereo Speakers (8-inch x 2-inch) and Audio Amplifier
- Standard 400 x 200 mm VESA Mounting
- Power Cord and VGA Cables Included
- Auto-on when VGA or HDMI DVR/NVR Video is Detected
- On-Screen Display (OSD) Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Chinese (simplified)
- 3-Year Warranty
Pelco's PMCL600 Series monitors combine the latest technologies into a perfect complement to your investment in megapixel imaging and performance. Wall mount full high-definition (FHD) monitors deliver 1920 x 1080 resolution and are specifically engineered to exceed the demands of surveillance operators.
High-definition displays adapt to the changing nature of security in control room design and efficiency. Pelco FHD monitors are an integral component of the modern control room, allowing you to customize and deliver the most efficient video configuration for your installation.
Individual monitors, as well as entire walls, can be configured to meet your security needs. Also, multiple video streams can be arranged on a single monitor to significantly reduce your installation's power requirements. Pelco's energy-conscious FHD displays use low-power components to meet regulatory compliance. FHD monitors deliver optimal performance and the truest color reproduction available while retaining compatibility with Pelco and third-party megapixel cameras. The result is superior clarity and image recognition. When used with other, lower resolution camera systems, Pelco FHD displays can seamlessly scale down to 720p. This feature guarantees crisp, detailed images from all cameras.
FHD monitors have been designed to meet the global demands of complex security installations. Stringent testing of FHD monitor components ensures that around-the-clock, day-in and day-out operation does not degrade the image quality, but consistently maintains the superior performance that surveillance operators require.