The CRYORIG R1 Universal is the accumulation of years of research and design. Integrating multiple manufacturing and design patents, the CRYORIG R1 Universl is jam packed with multiple one of a kind features. The long list of features include our patented DirectCompressTM full contact soldering process, Jet Fin Acceleration SystemTM, Heatpipe Convex-AlignTM and Displacement OptimizationTM Systems. Featuring one XF140 and one XT140 PWM fan, and with the upgradability to go with three fans. CRYORIG heatsinks also offers one of the industry's longest, 6 year warranty upon product registration.
- DirectCompressTM Soldering for 10% more contact surface compared to traditional soldering, and the more contact surface the faster the heat conduction.
- Heatpipe Displacement OptimizationTM allows for better and more evenly spread heat conduction on the fins compared to traditional linear alignment.
- Jet Fin Acceleration SystemTM squeezes airflow and increases exhaust air speed. The increase of airflow speed in our Jet Fin Acceleration SystemTM allows heated air to leave the tower faster.
- Heatpipe Convex-AlignTM System allows for more heatpipes in a given area, optimized heatpipe placement in the copper base, and improved alignment with your CPU.
- Includes one XF140 and one XT140 high precision low noise 140mm PWM fans.