Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound 12g/3cc Tube
- Thermal Conductance: >350,000W/m2 °C (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Resistance: <0.0045°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: -50°C to >180°C, Long-Term: -50°C to 130°C
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Coverage Area: A 3.5 gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, the 3.5 gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.