If you’re looking to remove RoboKiller from your iPhone, you’re not alone. While RoboKiller is a popular app for blocking unwanted calls, there may come a time when you no longer need it or prefer to use different methods for managing calls. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to disable and completely remove RoboKiller from your iPhone.
Understanding the Removal Process
Before diving into the steps, it’s important to understand that simply deleting the RoboKiller app from your iPhone does not cancel your subscription or stop the call blocking service. To fully remove RoboKiller, you need to follow several steps.
1. Cancel the RoboKiller Subscription
Accessing Apple ID Settings
First, you need to cancel your RoboKiller subscription. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone and tap on your name at the top to access iCloud and Apple ID settings.
Navigating to Subscriptions
In the Apple ID settings, tap on “Subscriptions”. Here, you will find a list of all your active subscriptions.
Canceling the Subscription
2. Deactivate RoboKiller’s Call Blocking
Using RoboKiller Settings
Open the RoboKiller app and go to “Settings”. From there, choose “Help & Support” and then select “Deactivate This Phone”. Follow the instructions provided in the app to deactivate the call blocking service.
3. Disable Call Forwarding on iPhone
Adjusting Phone Settings
Make sure to disable call forwarding on your iPhone, which might have been enabled by RoboKiller. In the “Settings” app, choose “Phone” and then “Call Forwarding”. Toggle it off to disable this feature.
4. Optional: Use ‘Deactivate My Phone’
Visiting the Deactivation Website
Although not always necessary, it’s recommended to visit www.deactivatemyphone.com to ensure full deactivation of the RoboKiller service on your iPhone.
5. Use a Deactivation Code for Your Cell Service
Dialing Deactivation Codes
6. Delete the RoboKiller App
Removing the App
7. Contact Your Cellular Carrier for Additional Support
Seeking Further Help
Removing RoboKiller from your iPhone involves more than just deleting the app. By following these steps, you can ensure that the subscription is canceled, call blocking is deactivated, and the app is fully removed. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to contact your cellular carrier or the RoboKiller support for further assistance.
- Will deleting the RoboKiller app automatically cancel my subscription? No, you must cancel the subscription manually through the iPhone settings.
- Can I reactivate RoboKiller later if I change my mind? Yes, you can re-subscribe and reinstall the app if you decide to use RoboKiller again.
- Is there a fee for canceling the RoboKiller subscription? This depends on the terms of your subscription. Check the details in your Apple ID settings.
- Will disabling call forwarding affect my other call-related apps? It might, if those apps rely on call forwarding. Check each app’s settings individually.
- How do I ensure that RoboKiller is completely deactivated? Follow all the steps outlined above, including using the deactivation code for your cell service.
When I’m not writing about tech I’m playing with my dog or hanging out with my girlfriend.
Shoot me a message at email@example.com if you want to see a topic discussed or have a correction on something I’ve written.