Printing multiple slides on a single page from Google Slides can be a great way to save paper or create handouts for presentations. This task is straightforward once you know where to find the right settings. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you accomplish this.
Step 1: Open Your Google Slides Presentation
- Navigate to Google Slides and open the presentation you want to print.
Step 2: Access the Print Settings
- Click on “File” in the menu bar.
- Scroll down and select “Print settings and preview.”
Step 3: Adjust Print Layout
- In the “Print settings and preview” window, look for the option to change the layout.
- You will see a dropdown menu where you can select how many slides you want per page. Options typically include 1, 2, 4, 6, or 9 slides per page.
Step 4: Choose Your Layout
- Select the number of slides you want to appear on each page. The preview pane will update to show you how the printed document will look.
Step 5: Print Your Slides
- Once you are satisfied with the layout, click the “Print” button.
- This will open your computer’s print dialog box. Ensure your printer is selected and configured as you desire.
Step 6: Save as PDF (Optional)
- If you prefer to save the document as a PDF instead of printing it directly, select the “Save as PDF” option in the print dialog box.
- Choose where to save the file on your computer, and click “Save.”
- Quality and Clarity: When printing multiple slides on one page, ensure that the text and images are clear and legible.
- Handouts for Presentations: This method is particularly useful for creating handouts for meetings or classrooms.
- Color or Black and White: Consider whether you want to print in color or black and white, as this can affect the visibility of certain elements on the slides.
Printing multiple slides on one page in Google Slides is a simple process that can be very useful for creating handouts or saving paper. By adjusting the print settings, you can easily choose how many slides to include on each page and preview the layout before printing or saving as a PDF.
- Can I print more than 9 slides on one page in Google Slides? The standard options usually go up to 9 slides per page. For more, you might need to use special print software or adjust settings in a PDF editor.
- Is it possible to change the orientation when printing multiple slides per page? Yes, you can change the orientation in the print settings of your printer (Portrait or Landscape).
- How can I ensure that my slides are still readable when printed multiple per page? Make sure your slides have large, clear fonts and visuals. Preview the layout before printing to check readability.
- Can I save these settings for future use? The settings for printing need to be adjusted each time, as they don’t save automatically within Google Slides.
- Is it possible to print speaker notes along with multiple slides on one page? When printing multiple slides on one page, speaker notes typically cannot be included. You may need to print them separately.
When I’m not writing about tech I’m playing with my dog or hanging out with my girlfriend.
Shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to see a topic discussed or have a correction on something I’ve written.