Kamisato Ayato Overview
Kamisato Ayato is a master of fluid combat, wielding hydro energies to overwhelm his opponents. He’s an esteemed member of the Kamisato Clan, serving as Yashiro Commissioner in Inazuma.
Base Attributes and Stats
- HP: High Max HP which can be increased through gameplay
- Attack: Strong Hydro Normal Attacks
- Defense: Average
- Elemental Mastery: Affects Hydro-related reactions
Ayato’s combat prowess is reflected in his stats, with a particular emphasis on maximizing HP to bolster his offensive capabilities.
- Vision: Hydro
- Clan: Kamisato
- Role: Main DPS (Damage Per Second)
As the head of the Kamisato Clan, Ayato balances his administrative duties with his expert swordsmanship and command over Hydro abilities.
- Normal Attack: Kamisato Art – Kabuki
- Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art: Kyouka
- Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
Ayato’s skill set is designed for agility and impact, with Shunsuiken attacks providing a burst of AoE Hydro damage and his Elemental Burst creating strategic opportunities for Bloom effects.
Talent and Ascension Materials
- Talent Materials: Elegance Series
- Ascension Gems: Varunada Lazurite Sliver and its higher forms
Progressing Ayato’s abilities requires a collection of materials that are gathered from specific regions and bosses in the game.
- C1: Echos of an Offering
- C2: Endless Flow
- C3: Bansui Ichiro
- C4: Boundless Origin
- C5: To Admire the Flowers
- C6: Namisen Stacks Increase
Each constellation unlocks or enhances abilities, further refining Ayato’s combat efficiency and his effectiveness as a Hydro DPS character.
Optimization and Builds
When creating the best Genshin Impact build for Ayato, players should focus on maximizing his Hydro DPS capabilities. Equip him with weapons and artifacts that boost his hydro damage and a set of talents that complement his skillset.
- Haran Geppaku Futsu: Ayato’s signature weapon increases his Hydro damage and provides a hefty ATK increase when he uses his Elemental Skill.
- Primordial Jade Cutter: This weapon offers a high Crit Rate, which is valuable for increasing Ayato’s DPS output.
- Mistsplitter Reforged: Provides a Crit Rate bonus and boosts Elemental Damage, beneficial for a Hydro DPS build.
- The Black Sword: An attainable option that increases Crit Rate and provides healing on CRIT hits.
- Amenoma Kageuchi: A craftable weapon that helps with energy recharge, letting Ayato use his Elemental Burst frequently.
Best Artifact Sets
- Heart of Depth (4 pieces): This set is ideal for boosting Ayato’s Hydro damage by 15% and increasing his normal and charged attack damage after using his Elemental Skill.
- Gladiator’s Finale (4 pieces): Alternatively, this set increases ATK and normal attack damage, suitable for sustained DPS.
- Mix Set: Using two pieces of Gladiator’s Finale and two pieces of Heart of Depth increases both ATK and Hydro damage, providing a versatile build.
Substats Priority: Focus on ATK%, Hydro DMG Bonus for the Goblet, Crit Rate/Damage for the Circlet, and Energy Recharge or Attack for the Sands.
- Main DPS Build: Ayato excels as a main DPS with high Hydro damage output, utilizing his normal attacks boosted by Elemental Skills.
- Support DPS Build: Although less common, Ayato can serve as a secondary DPS, focusing on quick Hydro application for Elemental Reactions like Freeze or Vaporize.
- Kamisato Art: Namisen (Normal Attack): Prioritize this to boost his main damage output.
- Kamisato Art: Kyouka (Elemental Skill): Enhance this next for improved skill damage and Hydro application.
- Kamisato Art: Takimeguri Kanka (Elemental Burst): Invest in this for increased burst damage and resistance to interruption.
- For maximum effectiveness, use Ayato’s Elemental Skill to apply Hydro, followed by the Elemental Burst for a high-damage Hydro attack.
- Combine Ayato with characters that provide Elemental Reactions like Freeze (with Cryo) or Vaporize (with Pyro) to further amplify his damage.
- Maintain his Normal Attack sequence to trigger the Namisen effect for consistent DPS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kamisato Ayato has sparked many questions among players, from his optimal build to his role in team setups. This section aims to answer the most common inquiries with accurate and helpful insights.
What is the best build for Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact?
For Ayato, a strong Hydro DPS build centers on boosting his Hydro damage and critical rate. The preferred weapon is often a sword that increases attack or critical rate. Artifacts should focus on the Heart of Depth set, enhancing Hydro damage and offering a boost to attack after using Elemental Skills.
Can you provide a step-by-step walkthrough for Kamisato Ayato’s gameplay?
When playing as Ayato, start by activating his Elemental Skill to deal Hydro damage and apply the ‘Namisen’ effect. During ‘Namisen’, Ayato’s normal attacks are infused with Hydro. Follow this with his Elemental Burst for high AoE Hydro damage. Then, switch to teammates to exploit Elemental Reactions.
What materials are needed for Ayato’s ascension in Genshin Impact?
Ayato’s ascension requires Varunada Lazurite gems, Sakura Blooms, Handguards from Nobushi and Kairagi enemies, and unique boss materials from the Hydro Hypostasis. Collect these resources as you progress to strengthen Ayato’s abilities.
What characters work well with Ayato in a team composition?
Characters that trigger Hydro-related Elemental Reactions complement Ayato well. Electro characters can produce ‘Electro-Charged’, while Cryo allies enable ‘Frozen’ status. A Pyro teammate is useful for creating ‘Vaporize’ reactions, amplifying damage output significantly.
How effective is Kamisato Ayato in Genshin Impact gameplay?
Ayato excels in applying Hydro effects and dishing out consistent damage. His skills allow for flexible combat strategies, making him effective against various enemies. His effectiveness increases with proper artifacts and team synergy.
What are the familial relationships between Ayaka and Ayato?
Ayato is the elder brother of Ayaka. Both belong to the prestigious Kamisato clan in Inazuma. They share a close sibling bond, reflected in their dedication to maintaining their family’s honor and responsibilities within the region.